Pinterest wants to help more businesses provide great content on Pinterest and make it easy to pin from their websites. Today, They’re taking a first step towards that goal with some free tools and resources.
New business terms
Getting to know businesses better
Whether you’re a publication, brand, designer, blogger, retailer, online merchant, non-profit organization, institution, or local business, They’d like to get to know you better so that they can provide the right tools and support to help you inspire people on Pinterest. If your organization is new to Pinterest, sign up on Pinterest for a business account. Existing accounts on Pinterest can be easily converted by following the steps on the business site.
Signing up on their business site allows you to specify your business name (instead of first name and last name) and go through an optimized new user flow to help you:
- Verify your website. The verification badge helps people identify high-quality sources of content and more easily find the business they want in search results.
- Add new buttons and widgets. Integrate the Pin It button, Follow button, Profile widget, or Board widget to get more engagement from pinners and traffic back your site.
- Access to upcoming features. Receive updates on future products and services that will provide more powerful ways of reaching and understanding your audience on Pinterest.
New Resources: Case Studies, What Works, and more
The Pinterest community is unique and they want to help businesses interact with people the right way. That’s why they’ve also published new case studies, best practices, and guides on the business site that can show you great ways to use Pinterest to inspire people.
- Case Studies. Jetsetter, Allrecipes, Etsy, Organized Interiors, and Petplan Insurance share metrics and describe how they successfully used Pinterest to increase customer reach, drive traffic to their sites, and engage their strongest advocates.
- What Works. We published a set of best practices with several examples for you to follow.
- Guides and Documentation. Check out new guides and documentation for the Pin It and Follow buttons and how to use the Pinterest brand in marketing materials.
RESOURCES (AS SEEN ON THE PINTEREST BLOG): PINTEREST
Sociallybuzz is a social media management, marketing and advertising company, working with businesses, franchises, restaurants, nightclubs, retail stores and more to help them understand the importance of having a local social web presence and the values of having a great relationship with their walk-in consumers online. Sociallybuzz have over 50 experience social media/online account managers, that knows all social media and location based platforms inside and out, including tailoring specific verbiage and best practices.
The Sociallybuzz team consists of experienced Marketing Gurus, Social Media Strategist, Genius Product Developers, SEO Specialist and Account Managers with WOW customer service.
Check out our following services:
1) Social Media Services for Nightclubs
2) Social Media Servics for Franchises
3) Social Media Services for Restaurants