Pick quality over quantity
This is true when you send a press release, and it’s true when you target influential communities on a niche or local level. Find out who the top influencers are in the group you’re cultivating—this could include local journalists or bloggers, fans who engage your social channels, or those who use geo-location networks like Yelp or Foursquare to write reviews. Follow a few of the most involved, listen to their conversations and engage where appropriate. You’ll see better results if you target a handful of relevant influencers rather than try to build a community around everyone.
Social media tip via @PRWEB
We provide buzz worthy services and products to help businesses grow using social media.
For more information about Sociallybuzz, please visit our website: www.Sociallybuzz.com
Check out our social media services:
1) Social Media Services for Nightclubs – Click here
2) Social Media Services for Franchises – Click here
3) Social Media Services for Restaurants – Click here
4) Reputation Management – Click here
5) Social Media Management Tool
6) Social Media Services For Start-ups